1st of April, 2005
CEO Akitoshi Fukuyama
1. Basic Policy
Individual Information is important individual property.
All personnel engaged in the business activities of Platz shall adhere to the company’s compliance program, protecting customers’ information and responding to customers’ trust by handling individual information properly and safely.
2. Purposes of the Compliance Program on Individual Information
- The program provides the standard for proper collection and utilization of individual information and usage.
- The program defines the rules on handling of individual information in order to prevent illegal access to, loss, corruption, falsification and leakage of individual information.
3. Organizational Activities
The basic policy shall be implemented by activities listed below.
- All executives and employees shall adhere to the laws and ordinances related to individual information.
- An appointed manager of individual information shall be given authorities and responsibilities regarding implementation and administering of the compliance program and handle related tasks.
- Platz shall call for the cooperation of business partners in order to achieve the purposes of the compliance program.
- The basic policy provided herein shall be uploaded on the company’s website and included in the company brochure, and be accessible to anybody anytime.
- The compliance program shall be continuously improved.
4. Handling of Individual Information
- Collection, Usage and Provision of Individual Information
In acquiring individual information, Platz shall clarify to the information provider the purposes of collection and the range of use of acquired information and properly handle the acquired information.
- Respect for the Rights of Individuals
Platz shall respect the right to individual information. In case an information provider requests to disclose, correct and delete his or her own information, Platz shall respond to such requests through an appropriate agency and within a reasonable range.
- Security Policy
Platz shall set up office regulations and implement security policies in order to prevent such troubles as leakage or falsification of individual information.